Tuesday 9 September 2014

RS#131



Hi everyone!


I just love taking part in the sketch challenges over at the Retrosketches Blog. 
Such super fun sketches every week!!!



This week's sketch:

 
 
 
and the card I've made:





 My bg is a piece of dp by Teresa Collins, with a vellum overlay.
The 'Happy' is also from a Teresa Collins paper.  The 'Birthday' stamp is part of a set that was a free gift with a magazine long ago.
Pennant Trim die by Verve.
Daisy die by MFT.
Added a twine bow and some rhinestones and it was done!!


Thanks for popping in and have a super day!!

Keep well!!
Kind regards.
Petra

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Love this Petra - gorgeous layers and especially like how you've come off the edges at the side.

Hugs.

Karen xxx

Vicki Dutcher said...

Love the color panel! Your touch of sewing looks perfect too~

Monika/Buzsy said...

Very pretty Petra. I love blue and white together. The stitched banners look great. I will use that sketch next time. :)

stampingbowd said...

Super duper cute!!! I JUST LOVE the banners at an angle like that. I tried to do that for tomorrow's post but it didn't look right. I need to take lessons from you!!!!! I love your layers and the pop of blue!!! Gorgeous card!

Hannelie said...

Die blou lyk mooi teen die neutrale agtergrond Petra! Ek hou ook van die stikwerk , vellum en bietjie bling. Perfek!