Thursday 26 June 2014

NBUS challenge #1

Hi everyone.



Back with another post.  This time I'm taking part in the new challenge Darnell Knauss has running on her blog till tomorrow.  And if you don't know who Darnell is, (any cardmaker in Blogland NOT knowing Darnell???  Nearly impossible, I'd say!!!) I suggest you hop onto her blog, djkardkreations.com straight away!!  Believe me, you won't regret it!!!  Darnell has a super sense of humour - visiting her blog will guarantee a good laugh and having fun!!!  She is a very talented cardmaker and it's always a pleasure to see her lovely creations.




Visit this post, http://www.djkardkreations.com/2014/06/nbus-challenge-1-celebration.html of Darnell to find out more and then join in the fun!!!



So here's my card:


 
 
 
 


The stamp I've used is one that I got at a local craft shop long, long time ago and I have never inked it before, so it's perfect for Darnell's challenge.  Always liked it, but never used it!! 
'Leaf Filled Flourish' and 'Mini Royal Roses' dies by MFT.
Added some bling and black pearls and you might be able to see the score lines I've added.
Afrikaans sentiment saying:  'Just for You'.

That will be it for today!!

Always a pleasure to have you here - thanks for the visit!!!

Keep well!!
Kind regards
Petra

12 comments:

Hannelie said...

Petra dis 'n pronkstuk hierdie! Skitterend jong. Daardie steen agtergrond is perfek vir jou blom en flourish!
Een van my gunstelinge van jou!

Sue - said...

Gorgeous. The stamp is the perfect background for your die cuts.

Darnell said...

I love this remarkable card, Petra! That brick wall stamp is fabulous and makes the perfect background for your beautiful roses and flourishes!!

Thank you so much for joining in my NBUS Challenge, posting my button, and for all your very kind words!! I appreciate your support!! Enjoy the day! Hugs, Darnell

Irish Cherokee said...

A beautiful creation Petra. I would say Darnell will love it but she beat me to it. very elegant.

ursula Uphof said...

Such a beautiful elegant card. Will go and have a look at the challenge, but no time to enter this week. Geniet die naweek, hoop julle kry nie te koud nie. Groete, Ursula

Unknown said...

Morning Petra - another lovely card, perfect for Darnell's challenge.

Hugs.

Karen xxx

Vicki Dutcher said...

So fabulous! I have this scroll -- now I see a great way to use it! :)

Pat said...

That stamp makes the perfect background to the flowers and flourish. Really pretty Petra. x

Anita in France said...

Oooh, pretty, Petra ... the dimension on those gorgeous blooms is fabulous ... and I love that teeny tiny bling! Anita :)

sharonskardzkorner said...

I admit, i do not know Darnell, so will have to take a peek. If you say she's good, then she must be. A beautiful card once again, I love the wall as the background. hugs Sharon

Julia said...

Such a great card and congrats on being a winner with the NBUS! You deserve it with such a beautiful card.

Geri said...

The 'brick wall' background is amazing! It is the perfect way to showcase the beautiful flowers & swirls! Elegant simplicity!