Thursday 20 February 2014

RS#102

Hi everyone.

Second post for the day!  This time it's for my card following the current sketch over at the Retrosketches Blog.  This is what I have made:


 
The sketch:
 


For my card I've used a piece of patterned paper from my stash (don't have the details anymore) and some black and white cardstock.  The swiss dot EF I've used is from Cuttlebug. The daisy and leaf stamps are from Verve (VS-09-PJ016 and  'Bloom & Grow' set) and the leaf was cut with the coordinating die from the 'A CUT above DIES' range by Verve.  The sentiment stamp is from a local craft shop, Great impressions.  The sentiment is in Afrikaans and says: 'Just for you'.  I have heat-embossed the sentiment with white embossing powder.  The banner at the top was cut with the 'Pennant Trim' die from Verve.  Added some black rhinestones to finish it off.

It's quite cool today in George and we had some lovely rain all morning.  So nice after the very hot days we had yesterday and on Monday.  Hope wherever you are in the world you are having a lovely day!

Off to have some coffee!!
Thanks for popping in!  I love comments on my work, so if you've got a minute or two, I would love you to tell me what you think of my card!

Kind regards
Petra

3 comments:

Anita in France said...

Lovely layers and so much wonderful texture and interest, Petra ... fabulous! Anita :)

Darnell said...

This is absolutely gorgeous, Petra!! How wonderful to "meet" you! I hope you might like to come and follow me, too! Hugs, Darnell

Sharon said...

This card is gorgeous dear. Just love the colours and design thereof. Hope you enjoyed that coffee. hugs Sharon x