Monday 24 February 2014

Mojo Monday 334

Hi everyone.

Beginning of a new week!  Hope you all had a lovely weekend.
New sketch at the Mojo Monday Blog. 
Here's the card I've made following the sketch:

 
 
 
and Julee's sketch:    

For my card I've used bg papers from the 'Stationary noted' range by Teresa Collins, and some small pieces from my stash.  I've cut my circles with Spellbinders nesties.  The flower is the 'Mini Hybrid Heirloom Rose' from the Die-namics range by MFT and the flourish is the 'Leafy Flourish' also by MFT.  I've put some gesso on my flower to soften the grey a bit.  Added some black rhinestones and a grey pearl in the centre of the flower.  That's it!

Hope you're having a great start to your week!

Thanks for popping in and  I love comments!!
Kind regards
Petra


9 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful card! I love all your layering and the papers you used. Thanks for sharing!

Anita in France said...

The colour palette is so sophisticated, Petra ... such a fabulous blend of DP ... and what an amazing bloom with it's fabulous flourishes! Lovely! Anita :)

Unknown said...

Stunning card Petra. Love all the elements and that flower looks great with the gesso treatment.

Karen x

stampingbowd said...

Fabulous card! I love the flourishes! Your flower is sooo pretty! The gems placed just so are a terrific finishing touch!

Mona Pendleton said...

So very pretty Petra! Love the beautiful blossom!

Michele Roos said...

This is such a gorgeous card. I love the colours and the details also. Hugs Michele x

Patti said...

Outstanding!! I love your card AND the backdrop of your picture : ) You are blessed to live in such a beautiful country!

Patti

Hannelie said...

Daai blom! My hart gesteel!
haai... besef nou hoe lanklaas ek kom kuier het!
My moeder nou terug huis toe... volgende groep kuiermense oppad... skoonfamilie die keer!

Sharon said...

I love the tall and skinny look. Another WOW card for me. Beautiful work Petra. hugs Sharon x