Monday 17 February 2014

Mojo Monday 333

Hi everyone.


Another week means another Monday and that means another Mojo Monday sketch over at the Mojo Monday Blog.  This week it's another lovely sketch by Julee Tilman.  This is Julee's sketch:



and this is the card I have created:
 
 
 
 
For my card I've used patterned papers from my stash (don't have the details anymore) and some black and white cardstock. 
The sentiment is in Afrikaans (my home language) and says 'Congratulations'. 
I've used Spellbinders nesties to cut my circles, the Pennant Trim die from Verve for my banner and the 'Winter Rose' and 'Leafy Flourish' dies from the Die-namics range by MFT. 
I've added a piece of washi tape and a twine bow and two black rhinestones to finish it off.
 
We had a very, very hot day in George today - 34 degrees Celsius!!, but we had some thunder and lightning late in the afternoon and thank goodness it's a bit cooler now.  Hopefully tomorrow will be cooler!  Wherever you are in the world - hope tomorrow will be a lovely day for you - no snowstorms and no heat waves!!  Hope you guys who had such terrible winter weather lately are all well!!
 
Thanks for the visit and I would love you to leave a comment!!
 
Kind regards
Petra
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


6 comments:

Mona Pendleton said...

So pretty Petra! Great mix of patterned papers and that flower is gorgeous! Love the banner trim!

Anita in France said...

Ooh, classic and gorgeous black and white, Petra ... so lovely ... a wonderful blend of layers and fabulous DP! Anita :)

chilli pip said...

Hot is not the word this weather has been intense. Another beauty . I love the musical score - i have a stamp like that i am sure . I have added the email option on my blog so hope it is working .

Hannelie said...

stylvol. elegant. Ek hou sommer BAIE hiervan!

Michele Roos said...

This is such a gorgeous card. Love the details and the colours. Hugs Michele x

Sharon said...

Another stunning creation. Very elegant. hugs Sharon x