Monday 10 February 2014

Mojo Monday #332

Hi everyone.

My favourite day of the week ...yes, that's Monday 'cause there's another fun sketch over at the Mojo Monday Blog.  This week it's a lovely sketch by Debbie.  Not having any nice big heart stamps or dies, I opted for flowers instead.  Here's my card:




For my card I've used some patterned paper from the 24/SEVEN range by Simple Stories.  I've stamped on a manila tag and used some white and black cardstock for the rest.  The sentiment stamp is from a local craft shop, Great Impressions.  The sentiment is in Afrikaans (my home language) and says:  'Congratulations'.  The flower and leaf stamps are from the 'Bloom&Grow' and 'Lean on Me' sets by Verve and I've cut them with the corresponding dies by Verve.  Added a little button as on Debbie's sketch, and that was it.

Thanks for stopping by and I always appreciate comments!!

Have a lovely start to your week!
Regards
Petra

5 comments:

Sharon said...

Another awesome creation Petra. Just love it! Love your new pic too. Wishing you a fabulous day. xx

Unknown said...

Another gorgeous card Petra - lovely colourway. Not sure if you got my email yesterday but I was asking if you could let me know the name of the GI stamp you used with the barcode on it??? Can't find it anywhere and it's fab!

Karen x

Anita in France said...

Fabulous colour palette, Petra ... and such wonderful layering! Love the backdrop to your photo's ... it's beautiful ... I'm waiting for the next bird visit!! Anita :)

Hannelie said...

Jou lagies is so mooi uitgevoer Petra!Aardse kleure is my gunsteling... al lyk my kaartjies nie so nie... dra ek dit graag... laat mens veilig en geanker voel :)

stampingbowd said...

I love how you stamped the flower pattern on the tag and base card! Terrific design! A Beautiful "congratulations" card!