Tuesday 18 February 2014

Masculine Mojo

Hi everyone.

After I have posted my Mojo Monday 333 card yesterday, I had a look at it again and discovered that I totally forgot to add the panel running from the top to the bottom!!  So I'm back with another Mojo Monday 333 card and hopefully I've got it right this time!!  I went for a masculine card and this is what I've made:

 

and here is Julee's sketch again:

 
The chevron bg paper is by Glitz (Cashmere Dame Collection) and the other papers I've used are by KaiserCraft (Hunt & Gather Collection) and Prima (Fairy Rhymes Collection).   The frame and sentiment stamps are from a local craft shop, Great Impressions, and the sentiment is in Afrikaans and says 'Congratulation'.  The small cog stamps are part of a set by Papermania which was a free gift with a magazine some time ago.  The cogs I've cut with dies from a set by Xcut.  The flower die is part of the 'Flower trio & Leaf Trio' set from the Die-namics range by MFT.  Added a twine bow and some black rhinestone and it was all done.
 
Hope I didn't forget something again!!
 
Have a lovely day, thanks for popping in and I love your comments!!
 
Kind regards
Petra
 
 



 
 

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Another gorgeous card Petra. Loving the colours you've used. Perfect for those difficult men!

Karen x

Marianne said...

'n mooi kaart Petra

Martha said...

What a great card! Love the masculine feel to it.

Angela said...

Very handsome, Petra!

Hannelie said...

Sjoe perfekte stukkie werk!

Anita in France said...

Fabulous, Petra ... love all those gears against the light background ... brilliant masculine card! Anita :)

Michele Roos said...

This is such a gorgeous card. Love the details and the colours. Hugs Michele x

Laurie Unger said...

I really like this - sorta a romantic steampunk. really caught my eye in the MOJO gallery!