Tuesday 4 February 2014

Love you Mojo!!!

Hi there for my second post for the day!!

This time I'm taking part in the contest week challenge over at the Mojo Monday Blog.
I so enjoyed working with all the layers on this card!  This is my card:




The paper I've used is from the 'Summer Stories' range by Teresa Collins.  The stamps are from the 'You and I' set by Verve.  Used some washi tape and finished it off with a twine bow and some black rhinestones.

Here's Julee's sketch:

 
 
That will be all for today!
Thanks for visiting and have a great day!

Regards
Petra

5 comments:

Sharon said...

Another beautiful creation Petra. I have really missed seeing your work. So pleased your blog is active again. Hou so aan, jou werk is pragtig. hugs Sharon xx

Hannelie said...

Perfekte 'layers' Petra, so mooi gedoen! Ek stem saam met Sharon. Lekker om jou weer te sien!

chilli pip said...

You are on a roll neighbour this is also a beauty . I love the paper you have used as well as the washi tape

Mona Pendleton said...

So pretty Petra! Love all the hearts and ticket!

stampingbowd said...

This is so much fun!!! I love all the layers! Fun paper choice and washi too!