Saturday 8 February 2014

CTS#63

Hi everyone!

My second post for the day and another CAS card.

This time I'm playing along with the team at the CAS(E) this Sketch Blog.

This is my card:


 
 
and here's the sketch:
 

 
The metal flower embellishment I got at a local scrapbook shop.  I've curled the petals very slightly upwards to give some dimension. The daisy I've cut with the 'Flower trio & Leaf trio' die set from the Die-namics range by MFT.  I've finished my flower off with a button and some twine.  The sentiment stamp is from a local craft shop, Great Impressions. 
 
 Not much more to say about this card!  Hope you like it!
 
Thanks for stopping by!  Have a super Sunday!!
Regards
Petra

9 comments:

Mona Pendleton said...

Very sweet card Petra! That little blossom is cute!

chilli pip said...

A lovely CAS card . Like the way you have raised the little flower on a separate white card.

chilli pip said...

A lovely CAS card . Like the way you have raised the little flower on a separate white card.

Sharon said...

A simple, yet elegant card Petra. Just love it. x

Anita in France said...

Said I'd be back, Petra! This is stunning ... the perfect pop of yellow against the filigree background, wonderful dimension and great detailing with the bow and enamel dots! My CAS loving heart is happy! Anita :)

ursula Uphof said...

Lovely Petra, elegant and simple. You do it so well.
hugs, Ursula

Leigh Penner said...

So sweet & pretty! Lovely take on the sketch!

Chrissy Larson said...

Absolutely gorgeous take on the sketch!

stampingbowd said...

Gorgeous CAS! I love the metal behind the paper flower! Stunning!!!