Thursday 1 August 2013

VLVJul2013 Week 5

Hi everyone

Last day for posting cards for the VLVJul2013 challenge over at SCS.  Here is my card for week 5:

 
 
For my card I've used patterned paper from the 'stationary noted' range by Teresa Collins.  The stamps I've used are from the 'Joyful Blooms' set by Verve.  I've also used the Pennant Trim die by Verve.  The 'Fancy flourish' and 'Prima Donna Petals' dies are from the Die-namics rang by MFT.
 
This is such a lovely sketch that I've made a second card using it:
 
 
 
 
I've used the last of my papers from the 'stationary noted' range by Teresa Collins.  The sentiment is again the one from the 'Joyful Blooms' set by Verve and I've used the 'Pennant Trim' die again.  This time I've used the 'Winter Rose' and 'Leaf-filled flourish' dies by MFT.
 
Here's the sketch by Julee:
 
 
That's it for the cards for the VLVJul2013 challenge.  Had a lot of fun making them!
 
Thanks for the visit and have a lovely weekend!  I would love you to leave a comment if you've got a minute or two to spare!
 
Kind regards
Petra 





2 comments:

Sharon said...

Another beautiful creation Petra. Just love your cards and the backdrop to your pics are always so lovely. hugs Sharon x

Dawn's Stamping Garden said...

Hi Petra! I found the comment box as i was shutting down...you have a lovely card here! You have got the whole layering look down! I love it and hope I can achieve that look someday! Have a great week! Dawn