Monday 17 June 2013

VLVJun2013 Week1

Hi, everyone!

I can't believe that such a lot of time has passed since I did my last card-post!!  I have started experimenting with mixed media scrapbooking and that has kept me busy for some time now.  There are just so many things one can do in the line of crafting, but the time is not always there to take part in everything!

Last night when I was visiting all my favourite card blogs and challenges I decided that it was time to make some cards again.  I decided to join in the fun with the VLVJun2013 challenge by Verve, over at Splitcoaststampers.  I hope to get time to do all the sketches for this month.  Here is the sketch for week 1:



I have created this card with Amber's sketch:

 


I have used dps by Teresa Collins, from her Summer stories range.
The stamps are from Verve's Borderline set.
The dies I've used are the Mini Hybrid Heirloom Rose and Leaf-Filled Flourish from the Die-namics range by MFT.
I've added a paper doily and some washi tape.

Hope you like my card!  Off to post week 2's card.

Thanks for the visit.
Petra

1 comment:

Hannelie said...

Ah so bly om jou te sien!
Dis so kreatief en pragtig saamgesit!
Lief dit!